1. The Happy Wall of Gratitude is up, and your name is on it! Visit https://elts.solutions/wall-of-gratitude/ and you’ll see your name alongside those of other contributors. We truly couldn’t have done it without you, and it’s a joy to be able to acknowledge your generosity on our Wall.
2. We are now in pre-production! What that means is that:
- We have met with our printer (a local company here in Santa Fe NM) and confirmed the cost and details of producing the game along with a tuckbox (packaging) that will make it possible to sell the game in retail settings (such as book stores).
- We are fine-tuning the game itself, adjusting some words and word combinations to make the game even more robust.
- We are putting the finishing touches on the graphic design of the game so that it is even more visually engaging.
3. We’re also in the process of re-branding “Color Vowel Duo”. We recently discovered that “Duo” is already trademarked as a card game, and rather than risk the possibility of conflict down the road, we decided to seek a new name for the game. Watch for our next update, when we’ll launch the new (trademarked!) name and branding image!
We’re on track to print in June and fulfill rewards in July. You are welcome to share any thoughts, questions, or words of encouragement in the “comments” portion of our Kickstarter page, or simply email us at colorvowelchart “at” gmail “dot” com.
That’s all for now, friends. Have a great week!