K-12 Professional Development
ELTS provides cutting-edge professional development for K-12 teachers across the U.S. and around the world. We empower schools and their teachers with strategies and tools for improving literacy for children, their families, and their communities.
Want to schedule a workshop? See our Training Options.
Our workshops are research-based and are customized to address your school’s professional development priorities. Unique to our workshops is an emphasis on teacher phonological awareness, which we consider critical to the effective teaching of spoken English, basic and academic vocabulary, literacy, reading, and writing.
Our workshops are standards-based, directly addressing Common Core State Standards and meeting eligibility for Title 1 and Title 3 education grants.
Our K-12 professional development clients include:
- Carlos Rosario International Charter School, Washington DC
- Christina School District, Wilmington DE
- District of Columbia Public Schools, Washington DC
- Instituto Cultural Peruano Norteamericano (K-Adult) (ICPNA), Huancayo Perú
- Mariposa Montessori School (preK-6), Santa Fe NM
- Pueblo City Schools (preK-12), Pueblo CO
To schedule a workshop, see our Training Options.