Webcasts and webinars are offered throughout the year.
- Free Webcasts, like “Brainwaves” and “Introduction to the Color Vowel Approach,” are free and are a great way to find out what we’re all about.
- Professional Development Webinars, through which we provide participants with interactive technique practice and feedback, are aimed at teacher development. Our webinars are affordably priced and yield a certificate of participation, handy when reporting Professional Development hours to your school.
All of our events are richly discussed in My Color Vowel Community, our private Facebook group for educators who own a copy of The Color Vowel Approach.
Don’t have your copy? Get started with the Teacher’s Starter Kit, and gain access to both our Teachers’ Lounge and My Color Vowel Community.
2018 Web Events Calendar
Past webinars and webcasts are posted on our YouTube Channel.
Introduction to Color Vowels (free webcast) – Learn what the Color Vowel Approach is all about, ask questions, and find answers! Register for any or all of these webcasts here.
- January 13th, 8-8:45 a.m. EST
- February 9th, 3-4 p.m. EST
- March 10th, 8-8:45 a.m. EST
Professional Development Webinars
Color Vowel Basics Webinar, Part 1 ($99)
Tuition includes access to both the Part 1 and Part 2 webinars
- March 17th, 8-9:30 a.m. EST (enroll on/after Jan 1, 2018)
- April 6th, 2-3:30 p.m. EST (enroll on/after Jan 1, 2018)
Color Vowel Basics Webinar, Part 2
(To register, you will need the password you received in the Part 1 webinar. Registration will open January 1, 2018.)
- April 14th, 8-9:30 a.m. EST (enroll on/after Jan 1, 2018)
- May 11th, 2-3:30 p.m. EST (enroll on/after Jan 1, 2018)