Free webcasts are offered throughout the year!
View past webinars on our YouTube Channel.
2018 Webcast Calendar
Introduction to the Color Vowel Approach – Learn what the Color Vowel Approach is all about, ask questions, and find answers.
- Friday, April 13 (3-4 p.m. EST) – register (free)
- Wednesday, May 16 (10-11 a.m. EST) – register (free)
Color it out!: A literacy pronunciation game for everyone! – Join us for this free demonstration of Color it out! and learn why no classroom should go without.
- Thursday, April 12th (10-10:40 a.m. EST) – register (free)
- Wednesday, May 23 (10-10:40 a.m. EST) – register (free)
- A British Color Vowel Chart? Purple Shirt Certainly!
Wednesday, April 4th (3-4 p.m. EDT) – Register (free)
Learn about our newest Chart and how it works with British and Commonwealth Englishes.
- What’s new? The Color Vowel Launch Pad!
Wednesday, April 11th (10-11 a.m. EDT) – Register (free)
Find out how the Launch Pad introduces students to the big “a-HA!” of the Color Vowel Chart.
- AUBURN, or ORANGE? And what about phonetic symbols?
Wednesday, May 9th (10-11 a.m. EDT) – Register (free)
Learn which Color Vowel Chart best suits you and your students.
- Discovering SCHWA and vowel reduction in ‘a CUP of MUSTARD’
Wednesday, June 6th (10-11 a.m. EST) – Register (free)
Discover the most misunderstood vowel sound in spoken English.
Schedule a live video webcast for your faculty. We’ll work with your schedule and your setting to offer a Q&A session, provide live introduction to the Color Vowel Chart, or deliver a full-scale professional development workshop. Contact us to get started.